sharpen your knives

Posted on Thursday 3 June 2010 by Natalie | 0 comments
Labels: , ,

I don't know if any of you have ever watched any of the iamamiwhoami videos.  If you read my now deleted old blog, you'd see that I'm really facinated by the viral campaign.

Anyways, they posted a new video a few hours ago called 'n'.  It's so beautiful, both visually and musically.  She looks so pretty when she's wrapped up in the salad!  (Yes, I do understand how weird that must sound prior to watching)

I'd recommend watching it.  In fact, I'd recommend watching it all.  If you're going to do that, I suggest watching from the oldest video to the most recent, it will make a lot more sense that way.  I don't want to say too much about it because it is honestly an amazing campaign and I don't want to spoil it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment